Monday 23 January 2012

My Birthday

On my birthday, I was greeted by the children bearing gifts and hand made cards. Sophie had decided to buy me a mango slicer (as we all love mangoes), Pat bought me a Pete Murray CD and James gave me a mortar and pestle. We travelled to a cafe for lunch followed by a family bike ride. That night, Adam and I visited Spice Temple for the second time. We love the interesting menu and had one of our favourites, 'Tingling Prawns' which makes your mouth 'tingle'.

Last night we celebrated my birthday with a family dinner cooked by mum. We enjoyed a delicious dinner of prawns, fish cakes, chicken, beef and salads 'al fresco'. It was an amazing meal for someone who had worked most of the day. I was spoilt with lots of cards and presents, including recipe books, perfume, salad servers and a handy travel case for our next holiday. Thanks everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment